Thursday, January 13, 2011

Carmelo Anthony and La La Vazquez: Wife Isn't Forcing Him Out of Denver

Carmelo Anthony and La La Vazquez: Wife Isn't Forcing Him Out of Denver

Carmelo Anthony had to stick up for his wife, La La Vazquez, recently to clear up any rumors regarding her stance to push him to a bigger market like New York.

"Y'all put this in bold words, La La has nothing to do with anything," Anthony said Tuesday night. "Whatever is my decision, she is going to support me. She has nothing to do with me staying or leaving. Nothing. So please keep her out of it. Thank you.

"People have to write about something and [they] come up with, 'She don't want to be here.' She has nothing to do with that. This is my career. This is my decision. Of course, I got to consult her with everything. It wasn't one conversation I had with her where she said, 'Let's get out of Denver.' "

Thanks for clarifying, Anthony.

Related articles:

Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors: Why The Nets Can't Deal Without A New Contract

Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors: 10 Reasons the Knicks Need to Land the Superstar

Virginia Legacy Cape Cod Crusaders New Hampshire Phantoms Ottawa Fury

No comments:

Post a Comment